I love capturing the emotion and special moments of the day and discovering the personal touches that make your wedding unique to you.
Previous couples have commented:
"Richard photographed our wedding and I'm so happy I picked him. So professional and such a great guy. Thank you for the fantastic photos of our special day."
"Richard was fantastic, he paid such attention to detail even before the day. On the day he was great, he took some amazing photos that we didn't even know about. All our family and friends have commented on his talent. The album he has made for us is lovely. I would definitely recommend him."
For more examples of my wedding photography, have a look at my Wedding gallery.
Prices for 2019/2020:
All day from bridal preparations to first dance : £1000
Half day, up to 5 hours, suitable for a late afternoon wedding to cover the ceremony to cake cutting for example, or if you don't want all parts of the day photographed : £600
In both cases the fee include:
- Pre-wedding meetings to chat about your wedding plans
- Edited high resolution images supplied on a wooden USB stick in a presentation box
- The edited files are licensed for you to print and share freely as you please
- An online password protected gallery for you and guests to view
- An 8" square custom designed photo book with 12 double page spreads
Larger albums, prints and canvases from professional print labs can also be supplied.
Get in touch via my contact page to arrange an initial meeting.